HoCo Climate Action, Less Plastic Please, and Howard County Sierra Club, invite you to an online screening of the powerful new documentary, The Story of Plastic, followed by a discussion on Zoom with a panel of experts on Wednesday, June 24.
After registering for the event, a link to view the 95-minute documentary before the post-screening panel discussion with experts and activists via Zoom:
• Alex Cole, community organizer, Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition & Appalachian Storage Hub Working Group
• David Pinsky, senior plastics campaigner, Greenpeace USA
• Sarah Nichols, Sustainable Maine director, Natural Resources Council of Maine
• Josh Feldmark, director, Howard County Office of Community Sustainability
• Ali DySard, environmental & partnership manager, MOM’s Organic Market
• Brooke Lierman, Maryland delegate, District 46 – Baltimore City